17 International Scholarship Award at Berkeley College in the USA: Are you looking for scholarships in foreign countries? If yes then, Apply For Award at Berkeley College in the USA.
International applicants seeking to commence study at Berkeley College for the 2022-23 academic session in the USA for an undergraduate degree study can now apply for the International Need-Based Study Grant. Entry for this grant closes on August 31, 2022.
17 International Scholarship Award at Berkeley College in the USA
The scholarship awards are offered to international applicants from across the globe who wish to commence an undergraduate degree study at the University.
About Berkeley College :
Berkeley College was established in the year 1931 and is a private for-profit college with campuses in New York and New Jersey. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and certificate programs.
Berkeley College is a safe place for students to study and live in, it is also a place like no other and prepares you to live in the real world. The College empowers students to achieve lifelong success in a dynamic career, and it is also an outstanding career destination for students from all over the world.
- Full-time enrollment in a degree program.
- Not a citizen of the United States.
- Must apply during admission and before the start of the first semester.
Berkeley College will provide an amount of up to 25% of tuition for applicants based on past academic achievement and financial needs.
To apply for these study grants, students must use the university portal to apply for admission to Berkeley College. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools they attended, a copy of their passport, and other documents.
High school, Adult, transfer students, and VA Benefit recipients
Graduation from high school or the equivalent is an essential requirement for admission to degree and certificate programs.
Applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of the English language requirements.
- Full-time or part-time enrollment in a degree program
- High school or previous college cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher (Berkeley will accept both high school and prior college GPAs, but will apply the higher of the two GPAs for purposes of determining award amounts. Students who have a GED credential in lieu of a high school diploma, and no prior college enrollment, are treated as if they have a 2.5 GPA and are eligible for the Achievement Award.