Latest Alvernia University Achievement Scholarship Awards for International Students 2022: Hurayyy! The Alvernia University Achievement Scholarship Awards for International Students is now available to all interested and eligible applicants who wish to study in the USA.
Latest Alvernia University Achievement Scholarship Awards for International Students 2022
The scholarship programme seeks to assist talented students who wants to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at the University.
About Alvernia University:
Alvernia University, founded in 1958, is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Previously known as Alvernia College, the institution was elevated to university status in 2008. There are about 50 undergraduate majors and minors available. Pre-professional programmes in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary studies are also available.
Alvernia is a caring and learning conducive learning community dedicated to academic excellence and developing widely educated lifelong learners, reflective professionals and engaged citizens, and ethical leaders with moral courage.
- Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Location: USA
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Students must be overseas citizens
Available Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Students will receive the award amount of up to $20,000 to get financial assistance towards their undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Entry Requirements for Achievement Scholarship Awards for International:
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificates.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted with a copy of the original documents.
- Two letters of recommendation are required only if applying to the Nursing program.
Applicants may take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to verify their English Proficiency. Minimum Score Requirements:
- TOEFL: 550 or higher for the paper-based test, 190-213 for the computer-based test, or 75-80 for the Internet-based test.
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher.
- DUOLINGO: 85 or higher