The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 are being offered to qualified Nigerians by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the ministry of education. The deadline to apply for BEA Scholarship Awards is January 6, 2023.
The initiative was recently introduced by Mallam Adamu Adamu, the Honorable Minister of Education (HME). He said that the Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 are open to all qualified and interested Nigerians.
Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply for the BEA Scholarship Awards. Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt, and Venezuela are acceptable locations for undergraduate study, whereas China, Hungary, Serbia, and Romania are acceptable locations for postgraduate study (for individuals whose first degrees were earned in Russia).
Details About FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
- Awarded By: Federal Government of Nigeria through the ministry of Education
- Country to study: The Undergraduate studies are tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt and Venezuela
- Gender: Male & Female
- Application Deadline: January 6, 2023
- Eligible Field of Studies: At the Undergraduate level, the following fields are available Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine, Pilot Engineering, and Neurologist.
At the Postgraduate level, all Fields are available for Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees.
About the Federal Government of Nigeria
The Federal Government of Nigeria operates with three arms namely; legislative, executive, and judicial. These branches of Government have their powers vested by the Constitution of Nigeria in the National Assembly, the President, and the federal courts, including the Supreme Court, respectively.
The Nigerian Federal Government operates with a constitution that provides separation of power and the balance of it among the three branches and aims to prevent the repetition of past mistakes made by the government.
Available Courses for the FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards
- Environmental Sciences
- Social sciences
How to Apply for FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023?
- The application process is very brief and can be completed in a few minutes. Kindly Visit the Federal ministry of education website on: education.gov.ng
- Once you visit the home page, click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON
- Make sure you read the guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online: http://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/45480
- Ensure that the completed Application Form is printed out
- For more details, visit the FG website link found below: https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards Qualification
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of 7 Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- The Certificates must not exceed two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and a maximum of one (1) year for African countries (2022) only.
- The required age is from 17 to 20
- Applicants for Postgraduate degree courses are required to have a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory N.Y.S.C. and must not exceed 35 years for Masters’s and 40 years for Ph.D.
Selected Candidates will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following documents:
- Original copies of academic certificates;
- Current International passport;
- Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigene letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.