Hurray! Do you wish you to explore your studies in Jordan? Then apply for the Approved University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan Scholarships. Application are open for the academic year for the 2023.
This scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Jordanian nationals or are living in Jordan at the point of application and want to undertake the postgraduate degree programme in the UK.
Description of the University of Stirling
The University of Stirling was founded 1967, ever since it has been a highly regarded educational and research institution. It has five faculties, and its campus is regarded as one of the best in the UK. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff.
Why study at the University of Stirling? While studying at this university, scholars will have an excellent learning experience and the best educational facilities. It helps individuals tackle many challenges through its advanced teaching and analysis.
Brief Details of Approved University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan Scholarships 2023
- Institution: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Jordan
- Eligible Countries: Jordan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught a course at the University of Stirling starting in 2023.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Jordanian national or living in Jordan at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. Specific English language requirements are listed on each course page.
- IELTS Academic
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2
- TOEFL iBT (Special Home Edition)
Value of Scholarship
The University of Stirling will provide an award amount of £4,000 per year to the successful and eligible candidates.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, one must have to take admission at the university. Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript from your undergraduate programme along with your graduation certificate. If you are still studying, then an interim transcript will suffice, and your university will be able to advise you on how to get one.
- Copies of your academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate program
- One reference. This should be a professional reference from someone who knows your work well enough and can attest to your ability to study at the postgraduate level. This will generally be academic in your final year of study (your dissertation supervisor, for example) or your employer if you have been out of education.
- Supporting statement – a brief essay on why you want to study this course.
- A certified translated version of your transcript