Applications are being accepted for the Barry University Stamps Scholars Program 2023! Barry University in the USA in partnership with the Stamps Scholars Programme is in offering a multi-year scholarship to help driven and talented student leaders achieve their education and life goals.
The program is designed for Stamps Scholars to pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit-based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational experiences.
Successful Stamps Scholars will also Participate in a community of over 2,800 current and alumni Stamps Scholars around the world with whom they network and share their experiences.
Details About Barry University Stamps Scholars Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Barry University
- Country: United States
- School to study: Barry University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
About Barry University
Barry University is a prestigious private Catholic university located in Miami Shores, Florida. The university was founded in 1940 by the Adrian Dominican Sisters.
Barry University is one of the largest Catholic universities in the Southeast and is within the territory of the Archdiocese of Miami. There are over 100 degree programs offered at this Institution in about six schools and colleges ranging from Bachelors’s and Doctorate Programs.
Today, Barry University can boost of over 7,000 students, a campus of 54 buildings, a branch campus in Tallahassee, a law school in Orlando, and 50,000 alumni.
Barry University offers generous support via the Stamps Scholars Programme, which invests in an exclusive group of high-achieving incoming freshmen with an interest in leadership and service. The Institution also provides matching dollars to provide a full merit scholarship.
Meanwhile, the award is renewable each year, however, it is based on GPA, leadership training, and community service requirements.
Benefits of Barry University Stamps Scholars Program
Successful scholars will receive the following benefits:
- A yearly renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room and board, and transportation
- A $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experience
- Scholars will be assigned a faculty member who serves as their academic advisor in the content area of their major
- Experience Unique cultural experiences
- Access to leadership training and service activities
- Fellows will join a dinner reception with the donors and faculty
- Opportunity to Access a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programmes
How to Apply for Barry University Stamps Scholars Program 2023?
- To apply for the Stamps Scholars Program all Interested and qualified candidates should visit Barry University at: https://my.barry.edu/mybarry/apply/ to apply
- Please note that all Applications, required essays, and supporting documentation will be received until January 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM (EST).
- Kindly summarize the essay about your leadership experience and personal attributes that you believe will make you an asset to the Barry University community.
- The Supporting documentation must be relevant to the application and can include a letter of support, high school co-curricular activity records, certificate of achievement or other documents of recognition,
- Submit your video, talk about yourself, your interests, and why you would like to be part of the Barry community.
- For more details, visit Barry University’s website at: https://www.barry.edu/en/stamps-scholars-program/
Eligibility Criteria for Barry University Stamps Scholars Program Qualification
- The Scholars Program is open to first-year freshmen (US citizens, residents, or international students);
- Candidates should have a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- Expected to Demonstrate active leadership.
January 15, 2023