Canadian Mennonite University International Educational Grants in Canada 2022: Entries are now available at the Canadian Mennonite University to all International applicants who want to commence master’s degree study in Canada.
Graduate School of Theology and Ministry at Canadian Mennonite University is delighted to offer this scholarship award to desired applicants to commence study for the 2022/23 academic session.
About Canadian Mennonite University:
Canadian Mennonite University is a private Mennonite university based in Manitoba, Canada, founded in 1999. CMU offers four bachelor’s and graduate degrees with majors in 19 subjects and pre-professional studies in around 26 subjects.
To take admission to the university, aspirants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- To apply for this award, applicants can submit their applications to CMU here. After that, they can access this funding program.
- Applicants are expected to upload digital copies of their transcripts to your online application portal, Official Digital Transcripts, and Official Final Hard or Paper Copies.
Language Requirements for School of Theology and Ministry:
International applicants whose primary language is not English must also demonstrate proficiency in English by one of the following tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Minimum scores are 550 for the paper-based TOEFL, 213 for the computer-based TOEFL, and 80 for the Internet-based TOEFL.
- Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees (CanTest): Minimum scores are 4.5 in reading and listening and 4.0 in speaking and writing.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Min. score of 6.5 based on the Academic Training track.
- Students may take the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) to demonstrate their English language proficiency. PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language proficiency test designed to measure reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills used in an academic setting. Canadian Mennonite University requires a minimum score of 59 on the PTE Academic.
The Canadian Mennonite University will provide the tuition fees for applicants to study in Canada.