The largest free, CyberGirls Fellowship or female-focused novice-to-professional cybersecurity training, mentorship, and placement program in Africa is called the CyberGirls Fellowship Program 2023. It’s now possible to apply!
CyberGirls Fellowship Program is a prestigious program that runs for free for a period of 1-year. The fellowship is designed to equip young girls and women from the ages of 18 to 28 years old with globally highly demanded cybersecurity skills.
The CyberGirls Fellowship Program 2023 is here to help you turn your aspirations into reality. This groundbreaking initiative is designed to equip and empower the next generation of female leaders in the field of cybersecurity, providing them with unparalleled opportunities for learning, growth, and hands-on experience. If you’re ready to embark on a transformative journey and contribute to shaping the digital landscape of the future, now is the time to apply and be part of this extraordinary opportunity.
CyberGirls Fellowship Program 2023
Also, positioning them to kick start a career in cybersecurity and helping them to grab work opportunities within Africa and across the world.
In the course of the one-year duration of the CyberGirls fellowship, fellows will be given hands-on cybersecurity training, and mentorship, become certification-ready. Additionally, fellows may have paid internship/job shadowing opportunities.
Details About CyberGirls Fellowship Program
- Host Organization: CyberGirls
- Eligible Country: Africa
- Gender: Women only
- Application Deadline: December 8, 2022
CyberGirls is a Fellowship Program for girls that runs for a duration of one year. The program equips girls with globally highly demanded cybersecurity skills, as well as helping them to seize work opportunities within Africa and across the world.
Benefits of the Program
- Successfully selected fellows will receive practical cybersecurity training and mentorship
- Participants will become certification-ready, and may likely get paid internship/job shadowing opportunities
How to Apply for the Program
- All Interested and qualified candidates can simply visit CyberGirls on r2s73xbye80.typeform.com to apply
- For more details, visit CyberGirls website at: http://cgapplications.cybersafefoundation.org/welcome
Eligibility Criteria for Program
- The CyberGirls Fellowship Program is Open to girls and women from the ages of 18 to 28 years old;
- Applicant must be Interested in starting a career in cybersecurity;
- She must be Willing to commit 7 months to the fellowship;
- Both Undergraduates and graduates can apply
- This Mentorship and training program is only available to participants in the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Rwanda, Zambia and Egypt.