2022 Essex UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarship Grant in the UK: Looking for an opportunity to study in the UK? the University of Essex is proud to offer all international students the Essex UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarship Grant for the 2022/23 academic year.
The scholarship award is specifically for students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Essex in the UK.
2022 Essex UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarship Grant in the UK
About University of Essex
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. Established in 1963, welcomed students in 1964, and acquired university status by royal charter in 1965 – the university is a plate glass university.
The University of Essex equips students with the skills to engage in key social behaviors that are necessary for social success. Students will get skills and information from a degree program that will help them advance in their careers.
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded*.
- Students must be starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2022-23.
- Applicants must exceed 68% for 2+1 route and 56% for 1+2 route.
- Applicants must submit a 500-word essay as part of the scholarship application process.
- Applicants must actively make Essex their firm choice by 01 July 2022. Applicants that become firm with Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere are not eligible.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities .
The scholarship is worth approximately £9,300, which you’ll receive as a 50% tuition fee discount in your first year of study.
For taking admission to the University of Essex, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
In order to be considered for these awards, you must complete and submit the application form by 31 May 2022. Alongside the application form, you must submit a 500-word supporting essay which will be considered by the selection panel alongside other applications. Successful applicants will be informed, in writing, by the end of July 2022.
Candidates must submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, CV, and references with their application.
If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.