Here’s an amazing opportunity to begin your study adventure in the United States of America via the Yale University Scholarships which are currently open for application.
This article contains all you need to know about Yale University Scholarship, its benefits and guidelines for the application process.
About Yale University Scholarship
The Yale University Scholarship is a fully funded program that is aimed at international students globally. The scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD study programs.
Yale Scholarship fund coverage can be up to $70,000 per year and more, the average scholarship for Yale need-based is over $50,000.
Yale University is considered one of the greatest universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools. Institutions under the Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence.
Studying in one this Ivy League schools is the desire and dream of many high school students due to the professional success that is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities.
Yale University was established in 1701, the university is the third oldest university in the US located at New Haven, Connecticut. Yale University was originally founded as a school to educate the clergy but soon was changed to teach many other fields of study.
The university has produced lots of well-known sgraduates including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents and Rhodes Scholars. Yale university currently ranks among the top universities in the world due to its academic brilliance.
There are many scholarship programs offered by this University in the form of financial aid. Every year, almost 63% of undergraduate students, receives financial aid.
Although the graduate scholarships requires students to apply to the departments of their choice due to the difference in funding policies of each department. it is the individual department that determines the graduate funding not the university.
Summary of Yale University Scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Duration of Program: The duration of Program depends on the desired Program however, the time ranges from 2years to 5 years
- Application Deadline: Click the link below for undergraduate deadlines: https://admissions.yale.edu/application-deadlines
For graduate deadlines, click this link: https://gsas.yale.edu/admissions/phdmasters-application-process/dates-deadlines
Recommended: YLAI Fellowship Program 2023/2024 – Apply Now
- Scholarship Coverage & Benefits: The Yale University scholarship cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
The following are considered; Parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine the student’s scholarship amount.
Also, Yale University Scholarship varies from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year, wirh the average Yale need-based scholarship of over $50,000.
Additionally, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year are not allowed to pay a dime! The scholarship covers the tuition, room, and board!
Requirements for Yale University Scholarships
Interested applicant for Yale University Scholarships, must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible
- The Required Language is English.
- A TOEFL scores of at least the following:
100 on internet-based TOEFL
600 on paper-based TOEFL
250 on computer-based TOEFL
An IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- Countries of the world are eligible
- An applicant must be enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program
- An applicant must have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- Wards of the state or orphans are eligible to apply
- Applicants residing in a federally subsidized public housing or foster home are eligible
- Applicants whose family receives public assistance may apply
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship Program 2023/2024
To apply for the Yale University scholarship, kindly follow the steps below:
- Review the following specific requirements of this scholarship below:
Two Teacher Recommendations
$80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
A Standardized Testing Results
Counselor Recommendation and School Report
Final Report, Mid-Year Report
- Undergraduate students should click the link below to apply: https://world.yale.edu/admissions
- Graduate students can apply through choosing the appropriate program by visiting the webpage below: https://finaid.yale.edu/graduate-aid/graduate-financial-aid-offices
- Subsequently, An an e-mail will be sent for acceptance or refuse.
Best of Luck!