2022 Future Leader International Study Award at Federation University in Australia: Application calls for the 2022 Future Leader International Study Award at Federation University in Australia.
The scholarship grants seek to accept students from across the globe who wish to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course work at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.
2022 Future Leader International Study Award at Federation University in Australia
About Federation University
The Federation University, Australia is a government-owned university, the institution was ranked within the top 20% of Australian universities. The university desire earnestly to transform lives and enhance communities, and also aims to improve people’s lives around the globe.
The Federation is known to impart the best quality of teaching in Australia, which it maintains by regularly reviewing the programs to ensure they have national and international relevance.
Additionally, the university seeks to make a difference in the academics and careers of its students with the help of its outstanding research and learning approach.
To be selected for these academic grants, applicants must;
- Must be international students studying at the Brisbane Campus.
- Must be enrolling as commencing students in semesters 2 and 3 in 2022.
- Must be eligible to study in Australia at Brisbane with a valid visa.
If applicants meet all selection requirements, they ought to have the following before being selected at their study level;
- The applicants must at least be 18 years of age at the time the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued, have an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications or an Australian bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects
- English language proficiency test scores:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
The Federation University will award the selected international student tuition fee support up to 25% of the tuition fee depending on the program they apply for.
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your entire academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Certified copies of your passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- other relevant documents you would like us to consider, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume.