IHE Delft Scholarship Program for Postgraduate Students. The Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals is now accepting applications.
The scholarship program is a partnership between the Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education.
IHE Delft Scholarship Program for Postgraduate Students
The aim of the Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship is to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals to devise, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries.
Every year, a limited number of scholarships are awarded for graduate students at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s campus in the Netherlands.
Further more, the scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities. A total of 150 scholarships have been awarded Since the inception of the partnership in 2012.
Details About Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: IHE Delft Institute
- Country to study: Netherlands
- Location: IHE Delft Institute
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2023
Eligible Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program Courses:
- The Water Hazards, Risks and Climate
- Water Resources and Ecosystem Health
- Water and Health
Duration: 12 Month
Brief Information About IHE Delft Institute
Founded in 2001, the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world. It is located in Delft, Netherlands.
The institute is a famous knowledge centre on water infrastructure, technology and sciences, and attracts high-level students and scientists from around the globe. IHE Delft Institute was previously called UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education.
Benefits of Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program 2023
The Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program will promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
How to Apply for Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program 2023
- Are you Interested and qualified? Click this link: http://ihe-delft-ihe-website-production.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/2022-11/2023-2024_rotary_scholarship_for_water_and_sanitation_professionals_at_ihe_delft_-_application_form.pdf to apply
- Download application form and submit it via email to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands: [email protected]
- For more details, visit IHE Delft website found below: https://www.un-ihe.org/rotary-scholarships-water-and-sanitation-professionals
Eligibility Criteria for Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program, applicants must:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree from which is recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must have interests in acquiring skills and trainings in the areas of water and health as well as water resources and ecosystem health.
- Ideal Candidates must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
Important Dates and Process for Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program
- Submission of Application for IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development is before 1 April 2023
- Upon completion, the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2023
- Once selection of Candidates are completed, candidates will be informed about the outcome before 15 May 2023
- The final approval is pending formal endorsement by The Rotary Foundation on 1 July 2023