Apply for this rewarding opportunity! The Lemon Law Experts Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications from Undergraduate Students around the world. For more than a decade now, the Lemon Law Experts have represented thousands of consumers throughout the State of California.
Lemon Law Experts Scholarship 2023
The Organization has a strong connection to its community and is committed to helping the next generation of attorneys. Every year, the firm offers a $1000 scholarship to eligible Candidates.
The Lemon Law Experts are proud to make this Scholarship available to deserving current or prospective law school students, with the aim of covering a portion of the successful Winner’s low costs. The firm’s founding Partner, Jessica Anvar supports higher education and believes students should be able to follow their dream career paths.
Summary of the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Lemon Law Experts
- Country: United States
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- Announcement of Winner: 7 September
- Gender: Men and Women
- Status: Open
- Eligible Courses: Law
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2023
About Lemon Law Experts
The Lemon Law Experts in USA is a Consumer Law Expert, PC is California’s premier lemon law firm. The firm’s business activities include serving clients throughout the State of California, with its lawyers which are not simply professionals but are also service providers.
The premier lemon law firm’s goal is to provide clients with excellent personalized service, top-quality work products, and the best-individualized results possible.
Additionally, the firm offers affordable and expeditious solutions for consumers who have purchased defective consumer goods.
The Lemon Law Expert’s attorneys and staff are committed to the Organization’s mission and the implementation of its values which are integral to the culture of the firm and directly reflect its commitment to those we serve. Our mission is to achieve results that exceed expectations and protect the rights of the community members through a steadfast commitment to excellence and client service.
Benefits of the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program
Every year, successful Candidates are offered $1000
How to Apply for the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program 2023?
- Are you Interested and qualified? kindly Go to Lemon Law Experts on: https://lemonlawexperts.com/scholarship-application-form/ to apply
- Once you submit your application for the scholarship, it means that you agree to use any potential scholarship award for educational purposes only such as tuition, school supplies, school living expenses, and the like.
Upon winning the scholarship award, you agree that the Organization may use your essay and photo on its website and may use them for marketing purposes.
- For more details, visit Lemon Law Experts website at: https://lemonlawexperts.com/lemon-law-experts-scholarships/
Eligibility Criteria for the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program Qualification
The scholarship requires all applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens or hold Permanent Residency status.
- To be eligible, the applicants must be a current law student at an accredited law school in the USA, or undergraduate students at an accredited university in the US. who has applied to law school?
- The candidate’s GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0
- Must provide evidence of enrollment. Ensure to attach a digital copy of any official correspondence with your school. For Examples:
- Unofficial transcript
- A Letter from the admissions department confirming the deposit
- An Official enrollment form
- The Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Documents Required for Application
Please note that all Finalists for the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship must provide the following documents:
- A valid transcript showing your current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA
- A U.S. driver’s license, U.S. State ID Card, and/or passport, or any other forms of identification are not accepted upon request.
August 23, 2023.