Applications are on going for the Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program (GDP) 2023 in Pretoria South Africa.
This golden opportunity is offered by Mercedes-Benz in South Africa for recently graduated students who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Details About Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program (GDP) 2023
- Program Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Mercedes-Benz
- Country: South Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 27, 2023
- Program Location: Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria (Mercedes-Benz Place)
Mercedes-Benz or Mercedes as it’s mostly called, and sometimes referred toas Benz, is a luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand in Germany.
Mercedes-Benz Was established in 1926 with its headquarters in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Benefits of Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023
Participants of the Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program will enjoy the following benefits;
- Participants will gain relevant practical experience in their chosen field of study
- Gain positive exposure to a world-class company and well-established brand
- Have an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- Committed coaching and mentoring support
Eligibility Criteria for Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program
To be eligible for the Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program, applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Ideal Candidates must be recently graduated students within the last 3 years
- Candidates Must be citizens of South Africa or permanent residents of South Africa to consider
- Should be Recently qualified graduates, having full NQF 6 or higher
Selection Criteria Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program
Considerations will be given based on the following Criteria
The Relevant Tertiary Qualification: Those with an average pass mark of over 65% will have more advantage
How to Apply for Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023
Use the steps below to apply for the Mercedes Benz Graduate Development Program 2023
- Visit the Online webpage of Daimler Careers website at https://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
- On the webpage, Search for Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
- In your application, you will be required to provided the following:
- A PDF CV as an attachment
- Certificates of your Grade 12 and tertiary institution, with the academic records
- Valid means of Identification (ID)
- A contact number and email address
- For more details about the Programme and how to apply, click the link below https://jobs.mercedes-benz.com/Stellenanzeige/DE_367066/the-mercedes-benz-south-africa-graduate-development-programme-2023-pretoria.html
- The Closing date for the Mercedes Benz Graduate entries is 27 January 2023. Note that any late and incomplete applications will not be considered
Applicants who did not receive feedbacks by the 24 February 2023 should please take it that their application has been unsuccessful.