Fully Funded METI Japan Government Internship Award for International Students 2022: Looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? The Japanese government is delighted to offer the METI internship grant to all exceptional applicants.
The internship grant will be awarded by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) to both international students and graduates who wish to top their skills.
Fully Funded METI Japan Government Internship Award for International Students 2022
Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Understanding the purpose of this program and having the will to contribute to the host company’s activities with his/her skill and knowledge
- Living in either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China and Having the nationality of either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China
- Being able to work as an intern for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday in the place agreed, in the case of the Course-A, a designated workspace.
- Having language proficiency in Japanese (JLPT N3 or higher) and/or in English (Business level).
- Submitting the following document(s):
→For Students of University or Graduate School: a letter of recommendation by his/her academic advisor
→For Graduates: a graduation certificate of university or graduate school
- Submitting a certificate of useful qualifications for internship (if applicable)
- Being able to attend the Pre- and post-orientation
- Being able to follow the instruction by JIP office and the host company.
Program Duration: 1 to 3 Months (Varies)
- Internship will cover your expense for visiting Japan
- Insurance coverage during the activity period
- Interns can borrow communication devices such as laptops, LANs, mobile phones, etc.
- Interested applicants are required to register new account from the on the dedicated portal.
- Please click on this link and create your account from [SIGN UP(Free)] button. It takes around 10 mins to fill up all your information.
- After registering account, open the page again and confirm that you are logged in, then click [Apply Status] and [Apply] button to submit your application.