2022 North American University Scholarships Award for International Students: To support the dreams and aspirations of highly intelligent international students, North American University, USA, is delighted to offer Economic Hardships Scholarships offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship granted to international students applying for admission in an undergraduate program at the North American University is specifically for students who require financial assistance to support their studies. Tuition fee support will be provided to deserving candidates.
2022 North American University Scholarships Award for International Students
North American University, one of the youngest, most dynamic, student-caring, private, non-profit, and non-denominational universities, is a private university in Texas ranking in the top 200 universities in North America.
- The applicants must be in exceptional financial need.
- The applicants must re-apply every year to be considered for the scholarship.
- Students can apply for any undergraduate program of choice at the North American University.
The applicants selected to be awarded the Economic Hardship Scholarship can expect benefits towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate program.
Students must apply for admission via the university application portal. Students will be selected based on their admission applications.
Students are required to attach the following documents with their application:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank statements
- The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university-specific to the programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.