2022 Fully Funded S P Jain School of Global Management Study Award in the USA:
The S P Jain School of Global Management Study Award in the USA is delighted to offer the Global Business Diversity International Scholarships to all exceptional applicants who wish to commence study at a Postgraduate degree level.
The scholarship is offered to bright and exceptional international applicants who wish to commence study in the USA.
About S P Jain School of Global Management :
S P Jain School of Global Management is ranked #12 in the world on Forbes. S P Jain School of Global Management is a private business school with campuses in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore, and Dubai. The school offers undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and professional technical courses in business.
SP Jain’s faculty members are at the heart of our academic programs, and we take immense pride in their passion for teaching. With a well-balanced career portfolio that spreads over decades of experience within industries as executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, and leaders, our professors bring with them not only a wealth of knowledge base but also relevant industry knowledge.
- Have a strong academic record (top 20% of high school or college class)
- Have a keen interest in international business
- Be independent and adventurous, as you will be living in 3 countries
- Be of high ethical character
- Use scholarship funds to pay for tuition at S P Jain School of Global Management.
Students are required to complete the online application form. While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended and a copy of their passport.
- Applicants must hold a college/university degree in any subject.
- Students must have excellent English skills (spoken, written, listening) as all classes are in English. Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognized formal English language tests and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- PTE minimum score of 60
Each successful scholar will receive up to 95% tuition, depending on qualification( professional, personal, academic achievements & interview.