2023 SAÏD Business School Female Scholarship at the University of Oxford: Are you an exceptional female looking for a life-changing opportunity in the UK? Applications for the 2023 SAÏD Business School Female Scholarship at the University of Oxford are now open!
The University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships application for 2022 is available to scholars willing to pursue a Diploma degree in the United Kingdom. This scholarship grant aims to assist female candidates of merit and encourage an increase in women considering a senior leadership role.
2023 SAÏD Business School Female Scholarship at the University of Oxford
- Academic achievement (assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond (assessed through scholarship statement).
This scholarship comes with a £10,000 award to the selected candidate to support her tuition for the one-year diploma program. One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate in each of the university Diploma programs.
Eligible Regions: Open for applicants from all region
Applicants must submit a complete Diploma application and upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the ‘Funding’ section of the program application form, addressing how they meet the scholarship selection criteria.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the ‘Funding’ section of the programme application form, addressing how they meet the scholarship selection criteria.
- Academic Transcript
- Candidates’ suitability for these scholarships will be assessed via both the scholarship statement and the diploma application form.
- The CV and transcripts submitted with the programme application may be used when assessing scholarship suitability. However, we recommend that any information you feel is important for scholarship assessment is highlighted within the scholarship statement.
- Candidates are also encouraged to provide context where necessary; for example, if success has been achieved through individual determination, ambition or motivation.
- Please note that the scholarship supporting statement is not used during the admissions process.