2022 Saltire Scholarship Grants in Scotland: Applications are now being fully accepted into the 2022 Saltire Scholarship Grants in Scotland for the 2022/23 academic session.
To assist these financed scholarships in Scotland, the Scottish government collaborates with various universities. The Scholarships are offered in almost every field of study, including Technology, Medicine, Creative Industries, and many others.
However, the scholarship targets specific international students from the following countries: the United States, Japan, Canada, Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, and China.
About Saltire Scholarship Grants:
These scholarship grants are offered to intentional and studious students who will be allowed to study at a Scottish institution. About 50 scholarships are awarded in Scotland to students from all around the world. The effective usage of these scholarships in Scotland is one of the finest ways for students to obtain useful experience and improve their learning in a Scottish institution.
Selection Criteria Saltire Scholarship Grants in Scotland:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course that will be delivered physically in Scotland, via distance online learning or via a combination of both.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland (where this is applicable) and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of Sunday 12 June 2022.
- All applicants must be citizens of the United States, Japan, Canada, Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, and China.
- In Scotland the funded scholarships provided are grants worth £8,000 payment towards tuition fees of the successful applicants.
The course must be a postgraduate Masters level course in one of the following subject areas:
- Creative Industries
- Healthcare and Medical Sciences
- Renewable and Clean Energy.
How To Apply:
Applicants must demonstrate:
- an interest in studying in Scotland and/or at a specific Scottish university
- the aspiration to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career
- a willingness and the necessary interpersonal and communication skills required to participate in the programme of activities that accompanies the scholarships.