By giving their academically bright children scholarships, MRS Oil Nigeria Plc. works to support its shareholders and employees in reaching the highest levels of scholastic success for their children as part of its goals to promote academic accomplishment.
For the duration of their course, the scholarship is given to undergraduates who have been offered admission into government-owned or accredited private Tertiary Nigerian institutions, such as universities, polytechnics, or monotechnics, and Senior Secondary School 1–3 students who attend government-owned or accredited private secondary schools in Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Type: Secondary School and Undergraduate
Value of Awards: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Not Specified
(1) The scholarship will be given to students who have successfully completed the Junior Secondary Certificate Examination (JSCE) and have earned at least five (5) distinctions, or an A, which is equivalent to a very high grade in the pertinent subjects (including mathematics and English language) at one sitting.
(2) The applicant must be prepared to submit the JSCE results during the application period.
(3) The applicant must be a Nigerian and not older than 18 at the time of application.
During the application period,
(4) the applicant must be a child of a confirmed MRS Oil Nigeria Plc employee or individual shareholder.
(5) The applicant cannot already be a scholarship recipient.
(6) applicants who have passed the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or an equivalent test will be given the scholarship (NECO or GCE). In the five disciplines that are pertinent to the program of study at the higher institution of choice (including mathematics and English Language), the candidate must have earned at least five (5) distinctions, or A, which is equivalent to an excellent grading system.
(7) The applicant must have received an offer of admission to a university, polytechnic, or monotechnic in Nigeria that is recognized as a postsecondary institution.
(8) Applicants must be Nigerian citizens and cannot be older than 25 at the time of application.
(9) The applicant must be a child of a verified MRS Oil Nigeria Plc employee.
(10)The applicant cannot already be a scholarship recipient.
(11) the applicant must be Nigeria citizen
#Employee Application Guidelines for employees children
# application Guidelines for stakeholders Children’s
#Shareholders Children’s Scholarship form
#Application (Staff) Scholarship Application (Shareholder)
All completed application forms, along with any documentation attached (see links), should be emailed to email@example.com