Fully Funded Summer Local Turkey Internship for International Students 2022: Do you know that Turkey is an amazing place that everyone wants to Visit? Interestingly, there are best opportunities for you to apply for an International Summer Internship in Turkey for 2022. This internship offer is provided by the International Local Authorities Program which is organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey.
The Union of Municipalities of Turkey is delighted to welcome applicants from across the globe who want to apply for this position.
Fully Funded Summer Local Turkey Internship for International Students 2022
About the Turkey Internship :
The Internship is offered to students from different fields, such as all Undergraduate and Graduate Students. Turkey is well known as one of the fastest growing economies around the globe. It has so many interesting features to attract international students across the world.
Additionally, Turkey is the second country in the world in access to higher education with a 94.2% schooling rate. About 200 Universities in Turkey are run by the Government of Turkey this propels a higher and more complete learning facility.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Internship
- All nationality holders can apply
- 1st and Final Year graduate students can apply
- Must be fluent in English.
- Graduates can also apply
- Undergraduates can also apply
- No Highest CGPA required
- Students of any age can apply (18 -28)
- Applicants must have leadership qualities
The International Summer Internship in Turkey provides many benefits for students from all around the world. P
- Provide a 3-time meal
- Return Air Tickets will also be provided.
- Site visit costs are also covered
- Social activities are also free
- Free Accommodation
What Would You Learn?
- Local democracy and Participation
- You can also get the chance to learn about the social and cultural activities of the local government.
- Fundamental Values of Local Government
- You will learn about the Social and Cultural Activities of local governments
- You will know about Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Get international exposure
- Meet with people around the world
- Fundamental values of local governments
- Comparative Local Governments
- CV Preparation and Interview Scenario