The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is a Great Pathway to your Career Advancement! Applications are open for the 2023 edition of the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme.
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Union bank seeks to build a team of versatile and exceptional individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, and also make an impact and work across the different aspects of the business.
The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is a golden opportunity for graduates to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organization through training and essential on-the-job experience.
Eligible to apply are Young Professionals who are seek to acquire valuable skills and experience via three available pathways namely; Sales Academy, Tech Bootcamp, and the General Management Trainee
Details About Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Type: Graduate Trainee
- Organization: Union Bank
- Country: Nigeria
- Eligible Course: Computer-related disciplines including Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science or any IT certification
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 9, 2023
Recommended: BU Summer High School Programs 2023 – Apply Now
About Union Bank
Commonly called Union Bank of Nigeria, the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., is a renowned commercial bank in Nigeria, the bank has been in operation in Nigeria since 1917.
Union Bank is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, the business activities of the bank include offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, and commercial and corporate clients.
Union Bank of Nigeria has the vision to be Nigeria’s most reliable and trusted banking partner and operates with a mission to make lives better by delivering the simplest, smartest solutions and guaranteeing the best banking experience.
Benefits of Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- The Graduate Programme offers a Fast-Paced Learning Platform with an opportunity for continuous learning to sharpen your skills and grow in your career.
- Successful applicants will have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside their current departments.
- Gain Leadership Skills highly demanded by leaders throughout every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
- Work in a Positive Environment that promotes employees’ well-being, productivity, and growth.
- Through the Union Bank Graduate Trainee programme, fellows are provided with indispensable skills that will help them start and navigate their careers successfully.
How to Apply for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023?
To apply for the Union Bank Graduate Trainee programme, kindly follow the brief step below:
- Access your Jobberman profile and ensure its 100% complete.
- Complete the job application form with the correct details
- You will need to write your cover letter, and submit.
- After which you take the Jobberman Competence Assessment to proceed
- For more details, visit Union Bank website at: https://www.jobberman.com/job-seeker/union-bank
Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Qualification
- The Programme does not require previous work experience
- Candidates must have a Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline
- The NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory for all Applicants
- Applicants must not exceed 27 years old by April 2023.
- Candidates with Jobberman Soft Skills Certification will have an added advantage.