UNIPORT 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Schedule is out. Check requirements, venue and dates.
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to inform candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored at least 150 above, that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled.
The timetable for the Screening Exercise is outlined as follows:
SCHEDULE FOR UNIPORT 2023/2024 POST-UTME (CBT) SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: MONDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2023
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Printout Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THE UNIPORT 2023/2024 POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2023, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON MONDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2023.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest SUNDAY, 13th August, 2023.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB CAPS as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08081645244, 07058555101
Is UNIPORT post UTME form out for 2023 2024?
The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.uniport.edu.ng and registration of UNIPORT post utme will commence by August, 2023.
Is UTME form out for 2023?
This is to notifiy candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise is out for 2023.
What is the date for UNIPORT post UTME?
Closing Date For UNIPORT Post UTME Registration? The University of Port Harcourt has fixed 14th August, 2023 as deadline for 2023/2024 Post UTME registration.
What is the cut off mark for UNIPORT 2023 2024?
See details below. We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2023/2424 academic session is 180.
What are the materials needed for post-utme screening exercise?
Candidates are required to come with a clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
What is the deadline for UNIPORT online registration?
The deadline for UNIPORT Post Utme Screening is Monday, 14th august, 2023