University of Bradford Undergraduate Scholarship Grants in the UK: The University of Bradford is delighted to offer the 2022/23 undergraduate scholarship grant to all international students in the United Kingdom. The award is open to both local and international applicants.
The scholarship award is specifically for undergraduate students who want to commence degree coursework at the university in architecture for the 2022/2023 academic year.
2022 University of Bradford Undergraduate Scholarship Grants in the UK
About University of Bradford:
The University of Bradford is a public university in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, with glass pate buildings. It provides a variety of services to assist you while studying and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world.
The university offers an exquisite education experience for both local and international students. It is known for its world-class teaching and research, which possess the potential to change the world. Students can take advantage of novel classroom environments and new entertainment and research venues.
An undergraduate degree program in
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
- BEng (Hons) Architectural Engineering is offered by the university through this grant.
Perks for University of Bradford Undergraduate Scholarship:
The university will offer scholarship benefits for International and domestic students in the following order;
- International students will benefit from a generous scholarship through a £7,500 reduction on their yearly tuition fees.
- Home students will benefit from a cash bursary of £2,000 (paid in three installments in November, March, and June)
To successfully apply for this study award, applicants are required to enroll on the UCAS website at the university. The scholarship will be automatically applied for; this means that all self-funding students that take up their place on the course will be awarded the respective scholarship – there is no separate application for the scholarship.
The applying candidates must have to attach a CV, personal statement, letter of motivation, and letter of recommendation with their applications.
- Students awarded the scholarship are expected to be fully engaged with their studies – demonstrated through course attendance and submission of work.
- To study at the university, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.