University of Charleston Innovation Scholarship Awards for Global Students in USA 2022: Are you looking for scholarships in foreign countries? If yes then, Apply For University of Charleston Innovation Scholarship Awards for Global Students in USA 2022
Are you an international student schooling in the USA? The Innovation Scholarship Awards for Global Students are available at the University of Charleston.
The scholarship award is open for the 2022/23 academic session in the US to all eligible students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree course work at University of Charleston.
About University of Charleston:
The University of Charleston is a private non-profit university with its main campus in Charleston, West Virginia. The mission of the University of Charleston is to educate each student for a life of productive work, enlightened living, and community involvement.
The University of Charleston is very dedicated to utilizing and enriching the strong relationship between the University and the greater Charleston community to prepare students for a life rich in community involvement.
University of Charleston Innovation Scholarship Awards for Global Students in USA 2022
The university prepares students to live in an increasingly complex and changing society by helping them develop the knowledge, abilities, and character needed to be lifelong learners.
- The applicants must have a high school GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must submit Innovation Scholar Application. The applicants must interview with the Director/Assistant Director of Innovation & current Innovation Scholars.
The applicant must complete an undergraduate admission application for the University of Charleston. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
The applying students are required to present the following documents to the university alongside their application:
- Official secondary school records
- High school transcripts or official GED/TASC A self-report their high school GPA to be conditionally admitted
- A record of active participation in school or community organizations or events throughout high school is also recommended
- Proof of high school graduation or GED/TASC
- Official transcripts from an accredited university.
The applicants must have a minimum 2.50 academic grade point average (on a 4-point scale); or a GED or TASC score of 450.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Internet-based test (IBT) on the TOEFL: 61
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo: 95
- GTEC: 1,100
- PTE: 54
A scholarship award of $5,000 per year will be awarded to the selected undergraduate students to support their studies at the University of Charleston.