happy news The University of Dayton International Merit Scholarships for 2023 are now accepting applications. Apply right away at the website listed below!
The international merit scholarships are available to a select group of international first-year and transfer undergraduate applicants. Candidates that are chosen will be awarded scholarships worth $30,000 a year toward their education.
University of Dayton International Merit scholarships
The University of Dayton Students will have automatic considerations for an international merit scholarship when applying for admission to study at the University. In other words, as a University of Dayton Student, Simply complete the admission application for consideration.
Additionally, Recipients may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of textbooks.
Summary of University of Dayton International Merit Scholarships
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Degree
- Institution: University of Dayton (UD)
- Country: United States
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Brief History About University of Dayton (UD)
Funded in 1850, the University of Dayton is a private, Catholic research university located in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
The Society of Mary founded the University of Dayton, the University is one of three Marianist universities in U.S. n and the second-largest private university in Ohio. The university’s campus spans about 388 acres on both sides of the Great Miami River.
Benefits of University of Dayton International Merit scholarships
All the Successfully selected candidates will receive the following Benefits:
- A scholarships worth of $30,000 per year toward the student’s tuition.
- The Scholarship Recipients may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of
How to Apply for University of Dayton International Merit scholarships 2023
- First, fill the admission application for the program at University of Dayton.
- Submit your application without charges using the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application.
- Send all the required documents through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you applied already and looking to confirm your application status? Log into your application portal by clicking the link below: http://dayton.force.com/undergraduate/TX_SiteLogin?startURL=%2Fundergraduate%2FTargetX_Base__Portal
- For more details,visit University of Dayton website at: https://udayton.edu/apply/international/undergraduate/index.php
Eligibility Criteria for University of Dayton International Merit scholarships
To be eligible for the international Merit scholarships, applicants must fulfil the requirements below:
- The Applicants must be international students to be considered for a scholarship
- He/She must be either a first-year or transfer undergraduate students
- Candidates are expected to have a high school certificate or equivalent
- The ideal candidate must be ready to enroll in full-time degree program at University of Dayton
- Applicants must present an evidence of English Language proficiency, this is a major requirement
Selection Criteria for University of Dayton International Merit scholarships
- Upon completing the application, the evaluation and review process takes approximately 2-4 weeks (please note that certain programs may have a longer evaluation and review process).
- You will receive an Official decision letters, immigration documents, and instructions for confirming your enrollment via email to the email address used on the admission application.
All interested applicants should note that the University of Dayton’s calendar year is divided into three terms stated below;
- The Fall term begins from (August through December) — May 1
- The Spring term starts (January through April) — November 1
- The Summer term begins (May through July) — March 1, for Transfer students only,
May 31, 2023