2023 University of Freiburg International Scholarship in Germany: Great offer! The University of Freiburg is pleased to offer all exceptional students scholarship grants to commence study in Germany for the 2023/24 academic session.
The scholarship grant is offered to both local and international students who desire to commence a bachelor’s or master’s degree study at the university in 2023.
2023 University of Freiburg International Scholarship in Germany
The University of Freiburg will award the Deutschlandstipendium (a scholarship in Germany), a national scholarship program, which provides 300 euros per month in funding for students who are expected to produce outstanding achievements in their studies and career.
Application Procedures and Documents needed
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for the scholarship award for the year here.
- University entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate) for applicants in undergraduate degree programmes (Bachelor, Staatsexamen, Magister).
- For Master’s students, the certificate of the first university degree. In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification (Abiturzeugnis).
- For applicants who are studying for a second degree, the transcript of the most recent university degree (Bachelor, Master, Staatsexamen). In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification Abitur certificate.
- Curriculum vitae of all applicants
- a current transcript of records for enrolled students.
- In degree programmes in which an average grade cannot be calculated at any time during the degree programme, proof of the average grade/final grade of the most recent examination (university entrance qualification, physicum/intermediate examination, final grade of the most recently acquired degree).
- Applicants to the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy: for students who are already enrolled, proof that they belong to the top 10% of the class by means of a corresponding certificate from the Examinations Office.