The University of La Verne Performance Scholarships application deadline is February 1, 2023. The scholarship is open to students who want to attend the University of La Verne to enhance their studies and earn a bachelor’s degree.
The Performance Scholarship 2023 intake application call has been made public by the University of La Verne. In each of the six academic disciplines, the university is providing two $31,000 per year ($124,000 total over four years) scholarships.
Depending on the student’s academic performance and involvement in their chosen field of study, the Performance Scholarships may be renewed annually for up to four years of study. In addition to this prize, student applicants are advised to submit financial aid applications to the federal and state governments.
Details of the University of La Verne Performance Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Program
- Organization: University of La Verne (ULV)
- Host Country: United States
- Study Institution: University of La Verne
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
About the University of La Verne (ULV)
The University of La Verne (ULV) was established in the year 1891, it is a prestigious private university in La Verne, California.
University of La Verne (ULV) is composed of the College of Arts & Sciences, Business & Public Management, the LaFetra College of Education, Law, Health and Community Well-Being, an Adult online school, military centers (two), and a Regional Campus Administration.
The university also awards undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. It will interest you to know that most of their classes are taught at smaller campuses throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
Financial Benefits of the University of La Verne Performance Scholarship
The University of La Verne Performance Scholarships will offer two $31,000 per year ($124,000 total for 4 years) scholarships in each of the six academic programs.
How to Apply for the University of La Verne Performance Scholarship 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should complete and submit the following application materials by midnight, February 1, 2023.
- Application for the University of La Verne, using either the La Verne application at: http://admissions.laverne.edu/apply/ or via the Common Application at: http://admissions.laverne.edu/apply/form
- You will be required to submit your La Verne application first and set up your admission portal before having access to the Supplemental Application
- It’s important to prepare and submit your one-page resume detailing your work related to the performance scholarship area for which you are applying and upload to your application portal.
- For more details, visit the University of La Verne website at: https://artsci.laverne.edu/scholarship/
Eligibility Criteria for University of La Verne Performance Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the Performance Scholarships;
- Applicants must be new and international students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- To be eligible, Applicants must major or minor in the performance area. You can refer to Area Specific Requirements at: http://artsci.laverne.edu/scholarship/requirements/
- Applicants are required to enroll full-time at the University of La Verne and continuously attend while maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must also be fluent in the English Language to be considered for the Performance Scholarships
Important Dates and Process for the University of La Verne Performance Scholarship
- Successfully selected applicants will be invited to attend Performance Scholarship Day on Friday, February 24, 2023.
- Subsequently, the scholarship winners will be announced in mid-March.
- The Performance Scholarship recipients will have until April 7, 2023, to accept the Performance Scholarship.
February 1, 2023