University of Newcastle Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards in Australia 2022: Are you looking for scholarships in foreign countries? If yes then, Apply For University of Newcastle Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards in Australia 2022.
Hurray! Students enrolled in Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degrees who are undertaking a research project in the Hunter Valley Region are welcomed by the University of Newcastle.
University of Newcastle Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards in Australia 2022
The University of Newcastle is offering the Wildlife Society Research Conservation Awards in Australia 2022, open to research projects that must have direct relevance to the conservation of Australia’s native wildlife. (Flora or fauna).
Funding: The award provides a once off lump sum payment of $5,000
Supervisor: Matthew Hayward
Available to: Domestic and International students
Program: Either Ph.D. or MPhil
- Be enrolled in a Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy degree at the University of Newcastle;
- Currently reside in Australia;
- Have successfully completed confirmation by the application closing date;
- Have a research topic in the area of Australian wildlife (flora & fauna) conservation;
- Be undertaking your research in one of the following Hunter Valley Local Government Areas (LGA’S): – City of Lake Macquarie – City of Newcastle – City of Maitland – City of Cessnock – Mid-Coast Council – Port Stephens Council – Singleton Council – Muswellbrook Shire – Upper Hunter Shire – Dungog Shire
- Submit an application and required documentation no later than the application closing date.
To apply, applicants are advised to review the Australian Wildlife Society Research Conservation Award Conditions before applying.
As part of your application, you will need to provide:
- A cover letter that includes the following details:
– program that you are enrolled in
– candidature start and end date
– confirmation completion date
– a short summary of your research and explanation of how you meet the eligibility criteria;
- and A Curriculum Vitae
Please send the email expressing interest to Matthew.Hayward@newcastle.edu.au by 5 pm on 03 June 2022