2022 University of Sydney Carlyle Greenwell Completion International Grants in Australia:: Are you looking for scholarships in foreign countries? If yes then, Apply For 2022 University of Sydney Carlyle Greenwell Completion International Grants in Australia.
Scholarships help students achieve their goals and lessen financial burdens. The University of Sydney is delighted to offer International Students the Carlyle Greenwell Completion International Grants in Australia.
2022 University of Sydney Carlyle Greenwell Completion International Grants in Australia
The scholarship award is offered to students who want to commence a Ph.D. degree course-work in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session and specifically for a postgraduate research scholarship in anthropology, also supporting an anthropology research student to complete their research thesis.
About the University of Sydney:
The University of Sydney is an open research university that provides a diverse variety of subjects and concentrates its research on solving society’s most pressing problems. It offers approximately 20 undergraduate degrees as well as more than 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Funded by a bequest from The Carlyle Greenwell Research Fund for students in Anthropology, this Scholarship is to support a student enrolled in a postgraduate research degree in the area of Anthropology to complete the writing up of the thesis based on their research.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled for full-time studies in either a Masters by Research or PhD in Anthropology at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be undertaking research in the field of Anthropology.
- Applicants must have a reasonable expectation of completion of their research degree within the next 6 months.
- Applicants must not have consumed the maximum candidature for their degree as per the University of Sydney (Higher Degree by Research) Rule 2011 Policy.
- Applicants must not currently hold another primary stipend scholarship for the intended duration of this Scholarship.
The Scholarship will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 per annum (pro-rata) for up to six months, subject to satisfactory academic performance. No extension is possible.
To be fully accepted for these scholarships, applicants must be admitted to postgraduate research at the University of Sydney. After being enrolled, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
- You must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and previous research experience with your application.