Worldwide Unicef Internship Grant for both Graduate and Undergraduate: Hurry Now! Applications are ongoing for the 2022 Unicef Internship Grant for applicants all over the world.
The UNICEF Internship is a paid program with salary and employment opportunities for university students and recent graduates from all over the world.
The UNICEF Internship scheme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical skills with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
Worldwide Unicef Internship Grant for both Graduate and Undergraduate
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
- Be an undergraduate or a recent graduate in a relevant field
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
- Have previous relevant work or volunteer experience.
- Demonstrable excellence in verbal, written and interpersonal communication in English (including active listening and information synthesis and strong writing abilities).
- Demonstrable proof of excellent academic performance.
Duration and Reward
- The Internship is a paid programme and interns are offered;
- Monthly Allowance – the monthly salary will be equal to 70% of the net monthly salary of the GS level 3 step 1 of the location of the remote internship
- The Internship duration varies between the periods of 4-12 months.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- CV or Resume
- Cover letter