2022 Zinda Law Group Domestic Scholarship Awards in the USA: Hurray! The Zinda Law Group is pleased to offer outstanding and intelligent domestic applicants scholarship grants for their study in the USA.
The scholarship grants are open to students who want to commence a Law Undergraduate degree study at any university in the USA.
2022 Zinda Law Group Domestic Scholarship Awards in the USA
About Zinda Law Group
Zinda Law Group is a nationally recognized personal injury law firm that serves clients across Texas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Florida, and throughout the United States. The lawyers at Zinda Law Group understand that education is incredibly important for all generations. We want to help students in their paths to higher education, which is why we have created the Zinda Law Group scholarship.
Zinda Law Group is a plaintiff’s injury law firm of over 25 attorneys who focus exclusively on personal injury cases. Several national organizations have recognized Zinda Law Group for personal injury law practice excellence. They have successfully represented clients in a wide variety of cases across the country.
The undergraduate degree will be awarded in Law.
- The Zinda Law Group scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.
The Zinda Law Group will provide an amount of $3,000 for applicants to cover their educational expenses in the USA.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following in an email to email@example.com, with ‘Zinda Law Group Scholarship’ in the Subject:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- An essay (max 2,000 words) or a video (max two minutes) included as an attachment
- The essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- Why did you choose law as a career
- What is one example of when you were able to assist another person in their time of need, and what were you able to learn from the experience