2022 KDDI Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Japan: Hurray! Application calls for the KDDI Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Japan. The scholarship grants are open for the 2022-2023 academic session.
To assist outstanding students to actualize their dreams, Kyushu University will be offering the KDDI Foundation Scholarships to all international applicants who want to study any postgraduate degree program in the field of IT in Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture, and Technology.
2022 KDDI Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Japan
Kyushu University, the 4th Imperial University in Japan, is a Japanese national university that aims to lead the world in various fields and make a great leap forward. Kyushu University is ranking 137th in the world according to QS World University Rankings 2022 and is one of Japan’s top 8 research-intensive universities.
Students can undertake and master’s or doctoral program in Information Technology in the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture, and Technology offered at the Kyushu University.
Students interested to apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission by logging in to the university’s application portal. All students that apply will be considered automatically.
Kyushu University will provide the selected master’s or doctoral candidates a scholarship award amounting to 100,000 YEN per month for up to 6 months or 1 year.
Students are required to present the following documents alongside their applications to the university:
- Admission or audit application (State research item or class to audit)
- Transcript and diploma from final school
- Foreign resident registration (Only for those who are already in Japan)
- Physical examination certificate
- Admission approval fee
- Two (2) photos
- Other documents requested by the dean or research director
- The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education or a Master’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL IBT