2022 The University of Alberta Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarships in Canada: Hurray! the University of Alberta is happy to announce the Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarships in Canada.
The scholarship award is open for the 2022/23 academic session to applicants who wants to commence a master or doctoral degree course work in the department of Physics at the University.
2022 The University of Alberta Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarships in Canada
Founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the University of Alberta, also known as U of A or University of Alberta, is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada ranking 135th in Best Global Universities. University of Alberta’s vision is to be recognized for innovative education, research, and clinical care resulting in better health and healthcare locally and globally.
Additionally, University of Alberta is one of the top teaching and research universities in Canada, with an international reputation for excellence across the humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering, and health sciences and aims to engage students, faculty, staff, and community members in deepening our understanding of global citizenship and intercultural relations.
Selection Criteria International Scholarships in Canada:
- Department of Physics at the University of Alberta
- Nominee must be entering their program
- Nominee will be chosen on the basis of academic performance
- Preference will be given to foreign students
- This scholarship is renewable for up to three years, subject to review each year
- In nominating a nominee for the scholarship, the department may take financial need into consideration
- Open to Canadian citizens.
- Open to permanent residents.
- Open to foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
- Open to applicants in doctoral programs.
- Open to applicants in masters programs.
- Open to applicants in course-based study programs.
- Open to applicants in thesis-based study programs.
Method of Application:
Students can make their admission applications online via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
The selected students will be provided a scholarship amount of $18,000, renewable for up to 3 years, to cover the cost of their Master of Doctoral study at the University of Alberta.
- Letter of Intent
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
Applicants are required to meet and provide all academic requirements and documents.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo English Test – 115
- CAEL – 70
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- PTE Academic – 61
Closing Dates: This scholarship application is due for the Spring/Summer term. Therefore, the applications must be made 12 months prior to the programme start date.