University of Leeds Postgraduate School of Psychology Scholarship Grant: To support the outstanding and mind-blowing performance of exceptional students, the University of Leeds is glad to offer the Postgraduate School of Psychology Scholarship Grant in the UK.
The scholarship grants are available for the 2022/23 academic session in the UK to all exceptional local and international applicants who want to commence a postgraduate degree study.
University of Leeds Postgraduate School of Psychology Scholarship Grant 2022
The University of Leeds is a comprehensive community in the United Kingdom, with about 39,000 students. The institution has always been committed to attracting the brightest and greatest students from all around the world, regardless of their background.
- To Access Grants in the UK
The scholarship worth £2,000 will be provided in the form of a tuition fee deduction at the University of Leeds.
- Students must hold at least a 2:1 class degree at undergraduate level in Psychology (or international equivalent) or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
- Available to International students who must be new to the University, self-funding and not in receipt of any other fees scholarships or bursaries.
Master’s degree program in the School of Psychology.
To apply for this grant, you have made an application to the School for a master’s program at the university, to be eligible for this scholarship. There’s no other application needed for this scholarship.
A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- To reserve your seat in a master’s program at the university, you should have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or relevant in English or a closely related subject.
- If your first language is not English, then you will have to provide evidence of your proficiency by achieving an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.