2022 Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award Australia: Application calls for the 2022 Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award Australia.
This scholarship grant is specifically for women who wish to undertake a career in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematical disciplines.
2022 Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award Australia
These scholarship grants will be awarded only to female students that wish to commence bachelor’s degree programs across a STEM discipline at Swinburne. All international and local, as well as New Zealand students, are eligible to apply.
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia.
The university was founded in 1905 by George Swinburne as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College to serve those without access to further education in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
Applicants can apply for the;
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours),
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Professional),
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science (Honours),
- Bachelor of Science (Professional),
- Bachelor of Computer Science,
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours),
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional),
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology, or the Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology (Professional) offered at the Swinburne University of Technology.
The selected applicants will be provided up to $7,500 per year, for up to five years of bachelor’s study undertaken by them at Swinburne University of Technology.
- The applicants must be female students.
- The applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian Permanent Residents or International students.
- The applicants must be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2022.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in eligible courses.
- The applicants must be studying on-campus.
- The applicants must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 90.00 and provide an ATAR certificate as evidence.
The applicants must first complete their admission applications via the online portal of the university. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Personal statement outline the following:
- your long-term goals and/or career aspirations
- how this scholarship would make a difference in your life
- demonstrated leadership qualities and/or extra-curricular service to the community
- Two written references, one academic and one character.
- The applicants are required to meet the requirements of the bachelor’s degree they wish to join at Swinburne.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 64
- C1 Advanced – 169
- Common European Framework – B2
- Linguaskill – General^ – 160 to 179
- Duolingo – 96 to 100