Apply Now for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023! Applications are now Open for the Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF Scholarship).
It’s a Higher Education Scholarship Program for international students who are looking to enroll for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degrees at renowned partner universities in Taiwan in 2023.
TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2023
In applying for this Scholarship, applicants must complete an online application that commences from January 1 to March 15, 2023. Kindly visit the TaiwanICDF Scholarship Online Application System just below the scholarship benefits to fill in your application. Please note you can only apply for one program at a time.
Candidates are also required to submit a separate program application to their chosen universities. More details about the TaiwanICDF Scholarship are outlined, keep reading!
Summary of TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023
- Host: Taiwan Higher Education Higher Education (TaiwanICDF)
- Scholarships Type: Undergraduates and Graduates Program
- Country: Taiwan Province of China
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2023
About TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program (TaiwanICDF)
The International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF) is an economic development agency located at the heart of Taipei, Taiwan. It was established in 1996, the firm is dedicated to boosting socio-economic development, enhancing human resources, and promoting economic relations in a range of developing partner countries.
The TaiwanICDF provides humanitarian assistance and aid in the event of natural disasters or international refugee crises. For it’s mission to be carried out, the Organization offers a range of assistance that centers on four core operations: lending and investment, technical cooperation, humanitarian assistance, and international education and training.
The firm believes that Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting partner countries to achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. Hence, the provision of scholarships for higher education (undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs).
Benefits of TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023
- Each scholarship recipient is offered a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
- Each Undergraduate student receives NT$12,000 per month (NT$144,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- Master’s Program Students will Each student receive NT$15,000 per month (NT$180,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- Students offering the PhD program will each receives NT$17,000 per month (NT$204,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
How to Apply for TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023?
- All Interested and qualified applicants are required to complete an online application via the Taiwan Higher Education Scholarships (TaiwanICDF) webpage at: https://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx
- Once the application form is completed, Submit a signed, printed copy and all other application documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office/ Taiwan Technical Mission or project representative in their country.
- You can only apply for one program at a time but ensure that you submit a separate program application to your chosen universities.
- For more details, visit Taiwan ICDF website: https://www.icdf.org.tw/wSite/ct?xItem=69338&ctNode=31566&mp=2#aC
Requirements for TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023 Qualification
To be eligible or considered, An applicant must meet the below-stated requirements
- Applicants must be citizens of the List of Countries Eligible (including select African countries) for TaiwanICDF Scholarship and meet any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or the government of citizenship.
- Applicants should neither be nationals of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor overseas compatriots students.
- He or She must meet the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Applicants are not allowed to hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship upon successful TaiwanICDF Scholarship approval
- Candidates must not be applying for a further TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession. Those currently holding a TaiwanICDF scholarship must have returned to their home country for more than one year before re-applying.
What is the TaiwanICDF Scholarship?
The TaiwanICDF Scholarship is a prestigious program offered by the Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF) for international students seeking to pursue undergraduate, masters, or PhD degrees in Taiwan.
Who is eligible to apply for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship?
Students from eligible partner countries can apply for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship. These partner countries are listed on the official TaiwanICDF Scholarship website. Applicants must meet specific criteria, including academic excellence and language proficiency.
What levels of study does the TaiwanICDF Scholarship cover?
The TaiwanICDF Scholarship covers various levels of study, including undergraduate, masters, and PhD programs, offered by Taiwanese universities and institutions.
What fields of study are supported by the TaiwanICDF Scholarship?
The scholarship supports a wide range of academic disciplines, including but not limited to engineering, agriculture, social sciences, health sciences, and natural sciences. Applicants can check the official TaiwanICDF Scholarship website for a comprehensive list of eligible fields.
How can I apply for the Scholarship Programme (TaiwanICDF)?
To apply for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship, you need to complete the online application form available on the official scholarship website. The application period and required documents may vary, so make sure to review the guidelines before applying.
What are the benefits of the Scholarship Programme (TaiwanICDF) ?
The scholarship provides full or partial financial support, including tuition fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, and health insurance. The exact benefits vary depending on the level of study and the applicant’s academic performance.
What is the selection process for the Scholarship Programme (TaiwanICDF)?
The selection process typically includes a thorough review of applications, academic qualifications, research proposals (for research-based programs), and interviews. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for further assessment.
Are there any language requirements for the Scholarship Programme (TaiwanICDF)?
Yes, applicants are usually required to demonstrate proficiency in English or Chinese, depending on the language of instruction of the chosen program. Language requirements may vary by university and program.
Can I apply for multiple programs under the Scholarship Programme (TaiwanICDF)?
Yes, applicants are often allowed to apply for multiple programs, but it’s essential to carefully read the guidelines on the official scholarship website regarding the number of applications and their specific requirements.
What is the timeline for the Scholarship Programme (TaiwanICDF) application process?
The application timeline varies each year, but generally, the application period opens a few months before the start of the academic year. It’s recommended to visit the official TaiwanICDF Scholarship website for the most up-to-date information on application deadlines and key dates.